happy late thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  My family is awesome, my friends are awesome, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I am so lucky to live in the United States.  I am so grateful for so much and I owe it all to a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with the opportunity to live, learn, and grow.  My parents have worked and continue to work hard for our family.  I love my siblings and am glad that we all get along so well and can have fun, and spend time together.  Some of my closest friends are serving missions for the Church and I thank Heavenly Father every day for their examples and their testimonies.  I am especially thankful for our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ.  For His love and sacrifice, and His example.  This has been an interesting year full really exciting times, and really sad times.  This year I have come to realize how important our lives and roles are here at this time.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope that as we approach the Christmas season I will be able to embrace the light of Christ and most importantly REMEMBER Him. 



Comments