Sister Wilcox

Brooke is the best and I am so lucky to have her as one of my closest friends.  I am so grateful for her example of serving a mission.  I know that I will miss her like crazy and that its always hard to say goodbye to friends, but I also know that her choice to serve the people of Washington is exactly what she should be doing.  Its just hitting me that I won't see her for a year and a half and its sort of depressing but the gospel is true and knowing that makes everything a little bit easier.  Jane, Katelyn, Brooke, ali and I have done some of the funnest things and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.  They are the best friends a girl could ask for.  Good luck to ya Sister Wilcox and God be with you until we meet again.





see u in 1.5

Comments

  1. You gals are all so cute! She is going to make a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment